Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tough life...

Dear Blog,


Exams approaching. BAD timetable. I will cope. I hope so...


Recent facebook activity is hurtful. I strongly condemn "Everybody draw Muhammad (PBUH) Day."
It's not freedom of speech, its hate speech, or racism. One can not simply, so easily, make fun of religious figures just like that. 


Making a video as a project for media studies. Very slow progress. Hope we do a good job.  Then I have a debate for my speech communication on class. Then I have quizzes. Then exams. WOW. 


Feed my fishes! I wish they even had a cat... 


Till next time. 


PS: I know, my blogs are BORING. But you wait till my exams. The party will begin.


PPS: Ill start something like a blog song, where ill post name of a song that either fits that blog or fits my mood. The blog song is.... "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment