Monday, May 10, 2010

Intro.

Youngest of the three all-girls siblings, overweight, BBA freshmen, neat freak (I waste trees, according to my friends), and a brilliant bathroom singer (NOT).



I am KT.

What am I doing here?
Nothing...

Why a blog?
Just felt like it... it just seems interesting. It’s something like a "Dear Diary" kind of thing. But I don't plan to do it every single day. Or else I won't graduate. Honestly!

Before writing this blog I seriously thought that the purpose of my blog would be… mmm... to tell people about middle-class teenagers lives. But I don't think I will stick to my purpose. All the fault of my Media Studies teacher and stupid Speech Communication presentations!! They have got this idea in my head of me trying to remove stereotypes of people of the world about us teenagers of Pakistan. Its not my thing.

But readers BEWARE. I have horrible, and I mean H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E writing skills. Seriously jokes apart. My creativity stops at baking. And sewing. And a little bit of painting. That’s it.

I think that is quite enough for now. Or else I will seriously get a bad scolding from my dear sweet mother (I am not being sarcastic. My mum is one of a kind, most adorable creature on planet earth).



Till next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment