Friday, May 28, 2010

Long time no see....

Hey… sorry. Had been outta touch with blogging for the past… one week I guess? Yeah, somewhat. Time flies.

Updates firstttt!!! Exams in a week’s time. And my media video was ULTIMATE pain. I had to do the bloody editing part, except for the chroma-cut thingy. It was funny, but I don’t think our teacher really liked it. It was not her piece of cake… yeah, whatever. But I worked bloody hard on it, so I hope that my hard work does not go to waste.

Meeting my old school friends tomorrow. That will be a break for sure =D
Anyone watching American Idol? I wasn’t following this season, but I wanted Lee Dewyse to win so badly! Hallelujah was AWESOME! But Crystal was not that bad either... but Lee had a very David Cook-ish appeal so I guess he HAD to win.

So my blog song will be Hallelujah- the Lee Dewyse version.

I baked chocolate cake with mint icing recently on a friends birthday. It was quite good, really!

I’ll update probably after my exams now. Right now have a bad flu. Its in the air in Karachi.

2 comments:

  1. Crystal was just too good in the finals thou ... i'm not sure if u saw the 2nd last episode...she dint win the title but tell you what her unique voice and personality have already made her a star! ...

    ReplyDelete